31 July 2009

One.

Congratulations, you have reached the first entry. The main point of this is to basically throw out the guidelines and practices of this blog.

Bento for Life serves as a personal journal/diary through my gastronomic, photographic and cinematographic adventures. A lot of it is simple reflections on recipes that I have made or that I would like to make, films or media concepts I am working on, or photo projects I have undertaken. Feel free to comment on anything and try any recipe listed here but on the food side do not expect too many entirely original creations. I am not an accomplished chef, more of an amateur novice (if you will) that loves to learn, so any advice or words of encouragement are more than appreciated. Any homophobic, racist, sexist, or otherwise prejudiced comments will be not tolerated however and will be immediately deleted without question.

---

RECIPES: All recipes used or adapted from are credited to the best of my ability. If there is no credit, it is either entirely my own invention or I have lost/forgotten the recipes origin.

PHOTOS: All photos on this blog were taken by me unless specifically stated. There will be no images posted here that I do not know the source/credit of.