06 January 2012

January 6

The last (hopefully) of a string of absolutely exhausting days. On the plus side, my paper is now done and my semester is over.

It wasn't so much that I dislike my topic, or the class, or even doing the research, it was just the actual writing down that caused me intense stress and disquiet. For the record I loved the class, and the professor who taught it is probably my favourite. If you are curious what my paper was about, check it out here*.

In other news, had another entrepreneurial meeting and I think I have figured out what new direction I will be taking my project. So that's something to work out now.

Also, tomorrow, pictures will return! triumphantly!

-peace

*the site is flash based so I can't link directly but click BUILDINGS > scroll down to the MOBILE subheading > click MDU (Mobile Dwelling Unit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...