19 December 2009

Update: Of New Posts and Missing Files

Throughout the past four months I have been posting things about my photography class, ART 052, (which can be found under the Sourcebook tag, if you are so inclined). At some point though, I got sidetracked with my posting. What this means is while most of my posts are done, some of my stuff still has yet to be written, and some is others, while written but have yet to be posted. Irregardless, over the next few days I will be attempting to finish off all the requisite posts, retroactively posted to the date they were started on. This does mean that some of my posts will appear fairly far back (two months even) but it also means if you go back and look at my whole blog again, you can find exciting new stuff. EDIT: only one post remains

There some more bad news though. Recently, I posted the final projects for my class but unfortunately, the .jpeg files that contained all of my final print scans and a lot of my final negative scans for my Persona project.

I currently do not have my final prints or negatives with me, but as soon I return to the locale where they are (I am on holiday, sorry) I will rescan and re-upload them.

The posts that are missing files are:
Experimenting Projects
Mapping Project
Emulation Project
Persona Project

Again, sorry about the missing files and the new posts popping out of everywhere, but have a happy holiday season.
-pica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...