05 December 2009

The Best Unseen

Throughout the duration of my photography class I shot and developed 33 rolls of film including 35mm Black/White, 35mm Colour, and 120mm Colour. Most of these rolls were shot for one of my four projects, but some were shot simply to explore the photographic medium. What this means is that now that the class has finished I have ended up with hundreds of photos that no one except me has seen. Some of these photos were just shot for fun, and some were shot for projects, but for some reason or another they were never printed.

With all that said, when I was scanning and uploading the negatives that I had shot during the class, I rediscovered many 'hidden' gems that I had forgotten about. These photos that didn't make the cut are ones that I thought were well executed or I just really liked and when I saw them again decided that they deserved to be viewed somewhere.

There isn't any real rhyme or reason to them, except I took them and thought they turned out well. Enjoy
-pica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...