17 October 2009

Flikr Friends

Last summer, about the time that I started this blog, I created a free Flikr account so that I could post high quality photos to this blog without having to worry about a loss in resolution. This was something that I thought I would use now and again but never very seriously. However, as with many things that I started last summer, it has become immeasurably useful not only as a photographic repository, but also as somewhat of a portfolio.

One of the great things about Flikr is the ability to 'follow' various photographer's and artist's accounts. What this does is keeps you up to date with their current work. However, I also happen to personally know a lot of people who use Flikr as a posting medium for their work and so I follow them for that reason as well.

Anyways, for this week's 'weekly' photo essay, I decided to showoff some of my friend's work. of photos from 5 different people I follow. The pictures vary in subject matter and style, but all I think are very well done and show the personality of the photographer. If you would like to see more a specific photographer, simply click on their name.

1. mwolfish- Melissa Wolfish


2. harrislapiroff - Harris Lapiroff


3. smabrams521 -


4. munchkinmaayan -


5. tyrian3791 - Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...