10 October 2009

Images From Other Blogs

For my photo class, I am required to blog various assignments every week (these are identified by the Sourcebook tag) in order to ensure that I am always working with/thinking about photography. This weeks task was to review the blogs of my peers and then lift twenty images from their blogs and repost them.

There are various ways that I could go about this, but what I have chosen to do is look through all the blogs, chose twenty of them and post one picture from each. This, I felt, would lead to a more varied and interesting post.

The location (blog) of the original picture is listed below — feel free to peruse them at you own leisure as all of them are very interesting.

Blog Credit: Eli Steltenpohl

Blog Credit: Leah Greenberg

Blog Credit: Leo Walker

Blog Credit: Yujean Park

Blog Credit: Alex Voight

Blog Credit: Arden Surdam

Blog Credit: Lucas Briffa

Blog Credit: Ali Pohanka

Blog Credit: Noah Steinman

Blog Credit: Alisa Olmsted

Blog Credit: Tiffany Fung

Blog Credit: Sook Hyun Jang

Blog Credit: Francesca Reinisch

Blog Credit: Sara Blankemeyer

Blog Credit: Allison Chomet

Blog Credit: Bekah Blank

Blog Credit: Steven Niedbala

Blog Credit: Hadass Silver

Blog Credit: Alyssa Cypher

Blog Credit: Jake DeVito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...