03 October 2009

Cute Animals

In a break from most of the images I have posted thus far, this week I have decided to post images of cute animals. The reason why is that I think they are adorable and that is about it. I often use them as jokes in emails, or I set them as backgrounds on people's computers for laughs because, let's face it, there really isn't anyone who won't smile or groan at a fuzzy baby animal smiling back at them. The following photo essay contains some of my favourites.

Source: China Daily

Source: Original unknown, found at thestranger.com

Source: Original unknown, found at cute-n-tiny.com

Source: China Photo Press, found at rowhouselogic.com

Source: Original unknown, found at decipheringlife.com

Source: Original unknown, found at thesummer.blogspot.com

Source: Original unknown, found at iceberg.wedge.wordpress.com

Source:
Kent Ferret Club


Source: Original unknown, found at curiousanimals.net


Source: AP Photo, found at slashfood.com

1 comment:

Have thoughts on post? Tried this recipe? Share your good/bad experience...